Steven brings over ten years of illustration, animation and interactive design experience to the mix. His latest interactive projects includes museum pieces for Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Constitution Center.
Recent examples of Steven’s work:
The Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary
Ben Franklin – Silver Spoon and China Bowl
Look inside this timeline for more examples including;
- http://brentnorris.com706 Animations – “The Whistle”, and “Swimming with Kite” and “interactive ‘Printers apprentice”
- http://brentnorris.com720 the “Seeking Opportunity” game
- http://brentnorris.com735 Animation – “Brave Men at Fires”
- http://brentnorris.com745 Animation “A China bowl with a Spoon of Silver”
- http://brentnorris.com750 Interactive Game – “Magic Squares Math Game”
- http://brentnorris.com765 Interactive Game – “Charting the Gulf Stream”
- http://brentnorris.com770 Animation – “Adams and Franklin in Bed”
- http://brentnorris.com780 Interactive – “Master Diplomat” and the “Gout and Mr Franklin” Animation
National Constitution Center
Interactive Database Application – Can You Vote?
“See if you could vote based on who when and where you were in the past”
Interactive Database Application – Favorite Dead Pres of All Time
“Where people vote for favorite president of all time.”
Additional examples kiosk, touch screen and mobile apps on topics like Hurricane Katrina, Thomas Jefferson available upon request.